Understand and Manage Your Own Health, On Your Terms
We can assist you in revealing aspects of your health through lab tests that provide insightful information and provide you unique visualizations of your test results. In addition to over 1,000 lab tests, we offer a variety of wellness panels that provide you the ability to establish a baseline of information that you need to know about yourself. We enable you the ability to test and monitor your numbers over time, so that you can proactively manage your health and wellbeing.
Understand Your Biomarkers (Blood Markers)
Laboratory tests play an important role in the detection and monitoring of many diseases. It is estimated that 70% of the information used in the detection of disease is based upon the use of lab tests.
Access Custom Wellness Packages & Comprehensive Blood Panels
We offer individual blood tests as well as collections of blood tests, known as blood test “panels”, e.g., general health panels, performance panels, heart disease test panel, allergy panels, and dozens more. Our advanced health testing and wellness panels help you to understand key factors of ill health, not just to diagnose disease.
Choose From Hundreds of Blood Tests Starting at Just $20
We offer over 1,000 clinical lab tests and panels to support your health and wellbeing. These are the same clinical laboratory tests that doctors rely on to diagnose serious medical conditions and guide life-saving therapies. Serious medical conditions can go undetected for up to two years, without noticeable symptoms. The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable. You now have access to major clinical laboratory testing across the United States for those important blood chemistry and wellness tests.
Get Discounted Rates Up To 80% and Competitive Pricing
We have negotiated significant national pricing discounts, with the same Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified labs that most doctors utilize. Our discounts are up to 80% off the patient self-pay price charged by the labs and can significantly reduce the cost of healthcare for the insured with high deductibles, the uninsured and underinsured patients.
Convenience – Your Time and On Your Terms
Review your tests results from the comfort of your own home at a time convenient for you 24/7 via web or mobile device. Choose to have your blood drawn from over 2,500 state and federally certified blood-draw centers (Patient Service Centers) nationwide. There’s likely one near your home, workplace, school or play.
Our partner Patient Service Centers collect and ship your tests samples overnight to the national lab for rapid blood test analysis. Your confidential results are available online within 1 to 2 business days for most tests.
Track Your Progress
We provide a cutting-edge healthcare platform that records and helps one track the changes in their biomarkers over time.
Safe, Secure and Private
We provide you a private and secure online account where you will access your orders, order or coordinate the ordering of your lab test, select where you will have blood drawn (Patient Service Centers), and retrieve and monitor your test results privately. Within 1-3 business days after your blood is drawn, your lab results are viewable to you on your personalized healthcare dashboard. Your information is stored in our safe and secure web-based platform that helps you visualize and easily understand your biomarkers and health data. You can elect to share your results with your healthcare professionals if you choose.
Have Access to Thousands of Tests
Want tests that your insurance doesn’t cover? Now you can have those tests quickly and inexpensively through Ulta Lab Tests.
Who Can Use Ulta Lab Tests
- Anyone, regardless of whether there is a medical health plan in place or not.
- Anyone who wants to proactively monitor his or her health.
- Those who are “heavy users” of medical testing, where insurance does not cover their testing (Ulta Lab Tests has no waiting periods or pre-existing condition limitations on lab testing).
- Anyone with a high deductible insurance plan or with deductibles that are much too high to pay.
- Anyone with a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan.
- Anyone with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan.
- Anyone in a “waiting period” for other insurance.
- Anyone with a mini med or limited benefit health plan.
- Anyone with a temporary major medical plan.
- Part time employees.
- Independent contractors.
- The uninsured.
- Anyone who has insurance and has policies that do not cover laboratory tests or specific laboratory tests.
- Anyone who can’t afford to have his or her dependents on a group plan.
- Self-funded plans where the employer wants to save money on their company’s health benefits plan.
- Anyone who needs frequent lab tests for the same ailment or condition.
- Anyone with an ongoing medical condition not covered by his or her health plan.
- Associations and Unions.
- Associations with members who require frequent lab tests including medical conditions, truck drivers, and others.
- Anyone who is under-insured, has high deductibles, or has a health plan without a wellness benefit.